[oletrucks] VIN help for Art Deco

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] VIN help for Art Deco
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:26:42
Hi list,
My neighbor has a Pcup which is an Art Deco but the year is unknown.  He
called the Chevy 800# and they told him that his VIN was for a 1949 1/2 ton.
  I know that it is NOT an Advanced Design, but fosho an Art Deco.  The
Chevytrucks.org site is down and I cannot decipher this vin so I come to the
all knowing, all caring OleTrucks list for further instruction.  His VIN is
5BK103049.  What year is this Pcup?  Hepmeplease.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window