Re: [oletrucks] 46 Heating Unit

To: <KMartin100@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 Heating Unit
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:53:17 -0700
I'll check those dimensions with some of the ones I have in the back
tomorrow.  Can you tell me if the defrosters round holes are on both sides
of the heater case or only on one side.  Do you see any I.D. tag on the
heater case?  How long are the heater core tubes sticking out the back of
the heater and how far apart are the heater core tubes.  Are the two studs
that attach the heater to the firewall part of the heater tube or are they
just studs set on opposite ends of the back case "one on the top left and
the other on the lower right"?

Sorry for all the questions but this will help me eliminate them faster when
I look for it's twin tomorrow.

Joe