RE: [oletrucks] RE: Respirators

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <bill@merchantsoft.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: Respirators
From: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:31:55 -0600
Count me in.
Rich Gallagher

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Passnb4U@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:22 PM
To: bill@merchantsoft.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net;
old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com

In a message dated 4/25/01 3:20:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bill@merchantsoft.com writes:

<< Hi all...

 I sent an email this morning to Len at Autobodystore.com regarding a group
 discount on the HobbyAir fresh-air respirator system.  He replied this
 afternoon with an indication that he would entertain some sort of
 consideration for a group buy.  His response is below.  Here's the URL of
 autobodystore.com's page on the product:
 http://www.autobodystore.com/SprayBooth.htm#HobbyAir

 Basically, with at least 6 buyers he would waive the shipping costs, which
 he estimates is a 10% savings.  With 25 units he could entertain further
 discounts, how much he hasn't yet said.

 So, I guess as a starter, how many folks out there would possibly
 participate in this?

 Len @ autobodystore.com response:
 > Bill
 > At this time we discount the Hobbyair equipment about 10% and publish
that
 > amount as the Autobodystore.com price.  If you have 6 orders for
breathing
 > systems we can offer free shipping within the continental US.  This free
 > shipping offer can amount to another 10% discount depending on the unit
 > purchased and the distance shipped.
 >
 > If, however you have numbers at or above 25 units we could compute
further
 > discounts based upon the total number ordered at one time.  Our most
 popular
 > unit for protection against isocyanates is the Hobbyair II with a tyvek
 hood.
 > This unit sells for $479 from the manufacturer, we now would sell this
 unit for
 > $431.  If you can give me an estimate of the number you may wish to order
 we
 > could estimate a discount for that number.
 >
 > Len Stuart
 > Autobodystore.com

 Bill Simmeth
 57 3200 >>