[oletrucks] Site update

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Site update
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:25:50 -0500
It's not done yet but as many have commented - when do we call it DONE!
Anyway here's the progress on the rodded '55-1. I have a tendency to take
very detailed pictures so if there is something you want to see LMK. I'll
add a page or so of VERY detailed pictures - like how the Lokar linkage was
made to fit with the dual master cylinder. I hope to have it finished in
time for the VCCA show in Springfield in July (not to show - to drive)
Terry Beynon
55-1 3100
51 Suburban
www.beynon.net/terry.html