[oletrucks] Windshield Replacement

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield Replacement
From: Floyd or Jeanie <Salyer@ridgenet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:07:36 -0700
Mark

I just got a new windshield in my '63 from All Star glass just over the
hill from you in Victorville. They had the cheapest price by far and
they did a fine job. The glass is DOT stamped and is marked AGP. After
you make the deal on the phone they send out a couple of installers and
they put the glass in at your location. They hit this area once a week
and I had to wait about three weeks because they get booked up by the
body shops.  Victorville is over a hundred miles from Inyokern but they
put in the glass with a new rubber for about 225 which is pretty good
because 63's have the big curved windshield which looks like no fun to
install. They are a chain sort of like the Burger King of auto glass.
All I had to have is a street address and someone to sign off the job
plus the money. I have to get new glass in my 51 GMC and they will be
the first place I call when the time comes.

Floyd Salyer