Re: [oletrucks] Texas Speedway Swap Meet

To: "Scott and Stacey Redish" <ScottnStaceyTX@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Texas Speedway Swap Meet
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:28:24 -0500
I've had a space at the meet for the past 4 years (been going for over 20) &
I think it was the most disorganized this year than ever before.  The
ultimate was printing last year's directory for this year's TOTALLY new
location & layout (rendering the directory TOTALLY useless!).  Everyone had
to select new spots & guests (as well as other vendors that would relate
with each other) had no idea (or way to find out-no "real time" database
access at the meet) how to find anybody, except to walk around (& believe me
the place is BIG).

I'm renewing for = the space for next year, and if it's not better, I may
not retain spaces in the future.  Too bad they are running down a 30 year
tradition (It has been trouble ever since moving to the Texas Motor Speedway
property).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com