[oletrucks] New Motor!!!

Subject: [oletrucks] New Motor!!!
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:26:38 -0600 (MDT)
Hello all,
A while back I mentioned that I am working on a Gen 6 HP 454 for my truck.
Well I gotit back from the machine shop where they put new pistons on,
honed teh cylinders and sleeved 1 bore.
The machinist told me he thoroughly cleaned the block and I don't need to
clean it, but the book I'm using as a guide says to clean the you know
what out of it even if it was professionally cleaned. Unfortunatly, they
installed all the little plugs fro me already, otherwise I would just
clean it anyway.
What do you guys do? What would you do in my place?
Any good sources for those little round brushes?
Thanks for any help.
-alfie