[oletrucks] Respirator Group Purchase

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Respirator Group Purchase
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:41:19 -0400
Ok,

Y'all might recall that I was discussing a group discount with
autobodystore.com on the HobbyAir fresh air respirator.  Eight people
(including myself) have, so far, expressed interest in making such a
purchase.  Based on these numbers, Len at autobodystore.com was kind enough
to respond with the following offer:

***********************************
Ok Bill, here's the deal...
I'll need to get all the orders on one day via the shopping cart on the web
site.  Each of your people should Identify themselves by putting the words
"Bill's Deal" in the "Your Notice To Us" area of the order form.
The HobbyAir units will be priced as follows for ordering 8 or more units on
one day.

HB01 HobbyAir 1 w/ half mask and 40' of hose $325.  ( I normally sell for
$360)

HB01F HobbyAir 1 w/hood over half mask, lens protectors and 40' of hose $375
(normally $411)

HB01F HobbyAir 1 w/full face mask, 40' hose and lens protectors $434.
(normally $479)

HB02DF HobbyAir II w/tyvek hood, 80 feet of hose and lens protectors $415.
(this is the recommended unit for spraying automotive products) (normally
$452)

HB02F HobbyAir II w/full face mask, 80' of hose and lens protectors $489.
(normally $541)

These prices do not include shipping which will vary between $10 and $20
depending where in the "continental US" your members are located.

Email me or call on my toll free line to let me know the day you want this
to take place.  The units will ship (UPS ground) 4 days after the orders are
received because all moneys need to be in place in order to cut the price
this much.

Len Stuart
***********************************

I followed up to ask what happens if less than eight people buy. Len
responded:

***********************************
I had to do some arm twisting with my partner and with the HobbyAir folks in
order to do this amount of discount with less than 12 orders.  I would say
that if you don't have 8 but have at least 5 we will go with the price
posted on the site and give free shipping.  By the time equipment is paid
for and the 4% is laid out to the credit card companies their isn't much
left unless all parties involved are working together.
Len

So there you have the proposition.  Since Len needs the purchases to happen
on the same day, it will take a little organization.  Please let me know
ASAP if you are DEFINITELY going to purchase.  I'll try then to organize the
buyers to purchase on a given day.  Remember, anyone can get in on this
deal.

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA