[oletrucks] gas tanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] gas tanks
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 17:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
A bit late for the subject, but I've been in Alaska on business the past
week and a half.

A mid 70's to early 80's full sized Chevy Blazer tank will fit between the
frame rails on the Task Force trucks.  Size is about 20-25 gallons,
guessing from the one I have.  I decided not to use it, and have the sender
and flexible neckhose.  If anyone is interested in the greater Portland
area, let me know.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigfoot.com