Re: [oletrucks] 46 Turn signal wiring

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 Turn signal wiring
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 13:32:30 -0700
Jim,

I was re-reading you requirement for the front signal conversion by
eliminating the parking light function and using the existing wiring.
Theirs no way around not having to run a additional wire for the right side
to function as a signal.  You'll just have to cut the wire from the left
socket that carries the juice to the right side and connect that cross over
wire to the new wire for the right side.  That will be the easiest solution
for the front signals to function correctly.

Joe