RE: [oletrucks] Heater

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heater
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:51:46 -0400
Niel,
I have a 46 1/2 ton with a heater from the AD line in it.  It works great -
there is the attachment to run the two hoses up to the windshield and
attaching to the optional heater kit.  This kit has two ends that look like
a vacuum hose attachments that screw under the dash.  You can pick these
units up in junk yards for about $40.00.  The hose and attachments I got
from Carter's for around $20.00.  If you talk to the used parts department
you can get the needed clips and hose ends for short money.

NHJim