[oletrucks] New pictures

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New pictures
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:12:04 -0500
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/55truck/

Got some new pictures, you can see the dash welded in, the gas door shaved,
the new cab corners in place, the roof work underway and some work on the
step plates. Everything is still in the grinding phase, so it's not
completed yet .. but I think its going to look damn good.

The pictures with the Roof Skin off, you can see how much unseen corrosion
was under there. They are going to hit all that with some corrosion
protection to protect it for the future. Also, if you look right where the
window post hits the cowl, I had them weld in that little area there, for a
little smoother look. You can see the roof skin laying on sawhorses on the
far right.

I took some pictures with my 35mm, they should look better than these, when
I develop them I'll scan them in!

Bill