[oletrucks] geting started

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] geting started
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:31:49 -0600
My son and I are working on a pile of rust and dreams.  The 53 cheve has not
ran since 1974 the best we can tell.  The farmer I got it from said his dad
parked it becasue it need king pen and was not safe to drive.  The took some
parts they need to keep other runing like spark plug wire.  He said it was
runing when it was parked.  How should I proseed if I whant to if it would
run. Or should i just plan on a rebuild or repacement.

Woods and Josh
53 five window