[oletrucks] 55 2nd fuses gas tank wiring

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 2nd fuses gas tank wiring
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:44:06 -0400
Does a 55 2nd have a fuse block and if so where is it?
Also how can I wire my new sending unit up temporarily, to make sure it
works as well as my gas gauge?  What size wire, and from where to where does
it go? What size fuse do i need and can i just put it in line someplace?
Keep in mind that this is temporary, i will have to get a wiring harness and
rewire the entire truck.  Any suggestions on a place that has dummy proof
harnesses?

Thanks for any and all help,
                Tom Cooper
I was suppose to be at the coast fishing this weekend, but the bearing went
out on the boat trailer.  Oh well, guess i'll work on my oletruck.

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons     http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html
Don't crush 'em, restore them!