Re: [oletrucks] Fw: door glass

To: Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: door glass
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:49:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/01 7:26:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com writes:

> I glued mine with 3M weather-strip adhesive (that yellow, snotty
> looking stuff).

That same material comes in black.  I used it to glue the rubber seal around
the trunk lid on my '82 Silverwing.  It is great stuff.  I plan on using it
to put the felt in the C-Channel around the door window openings.

Speaking of which, where could I get that black felt for the driver and
passenger side?  The vendors that I spoke with only sold the kits, which
included the channel.  I just need the felt.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL