RE: [oletrucks] 6/12 Automatic Battery

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <EEHodges@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 6/12 Automatic Battery
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:41:40 -0400
Emory,

Thanks.  I am in the middle of this decision and your experience helps. Keep
us posted with any news one way or the other.

Has anyone got similar cost information on a 12v conversion. Battery,
generator/alternator, coil, voltage reducers, ammeter/voltmeter, etc... I
have to think the 12 volt is more money  but easier operation in the long
run.

Bill Schickling