[oletrucks] Raidiator/housing Installation Order

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Raidiator/housing Installation Order
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:41:36 EDT
I will be reinstalling the radiator and housing shortly in my '46 and
realized that I didn't record the order of nuts, washers, springs, pads etc.
for the mounting (at the bottom to the frame crossmember) when I disassembled
it.  My photo records aren't close enough to determine it either.  If anyone
could tell me the order that would be great.  Unfortunately they have no
assembly manuals for anything prior to '47.  I am guessing that the '47 and
up years would be similar????

Thanks  Neil
46 2-ton