Re: [oletrucks] 46 OR 47 Chevy truck

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 OR 47 Chevy truck
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:55:26 -0400
Jim,
         Thanks, all good points to consider but this is not his first truck
as he already has
a 55 chevy stepside that has been completly restored. The point is he wants a
truck he can drive
daily around town and just plain use, where the 55 is just a garage queen and
only used for
a drive in the country or to take to cruises or car shows, oh and the
ocasional CLEAN cardboard
box from the department store. Also the truck he is considering does not run
but the motor
turns over, anything he should know about the 216 ?? it also has a three speed
transmision.
He is a pretty big guy, 5/9 id say and around 250 lbs, the cab to cramped for
us larger people??

Thanks,
Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside