[oletrucks] Mustang 2 question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Mustang 2 question
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:41:12 -0500
Anyone know if the outer tie rod ends are the same for both manual rack and
power rack for 1973-78 M2? I have a power rack on my 39' chevy sedan and the
orginal power outer tie rods match up with new manual tie rods. I'm asking
because they have two part #'s and it's twice as much for the power tie rod
ends, is it a sneaky way to make extra $$ for the parts stores. I see no
reason not to use the manual tie rod ends, so that is what I bought.

Shawn