Re: [oletrucks] rhon lining

To: jls@seavcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rhon lining
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:17:30 -0700
just about any FLAPS has a product like it you can roll on. i believe
duplicolor makes it. theres also hurculiner sold in quarts and gallons. i
know Pep Boys and Kragen sells it here. bout $50 a gallon with roll on kit,
and about $40 for each additional gallon.
this is what im going to use on my inner fenders on the cab and bed.
basically, everything you cant see that doesnt get paint on the bed and
front fenders is gunna have this stuff on my truck.

also, anyone know if they can color match rhino lining to paint? if they
can, id like to get my steps sprayed in ocean green rhino liner, cuz i know,
soon as i get paint on them, someone is going to step on them.

thanks,.

Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200