[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:49:46 EDT
P.S.  I sent this out earlier to the above address and it was rejected by the
server.  Did anyone else have any trouble getting mail thru.

Ditto that Rich,

My experience is on any used vehicle your going to spend about $1,200.00 per
year in mechanical maintenance.  This way we get the fun of driving something
that is cool and we can appreciate it.  It can stand back and say we've
accomplished something.  It's good to work with your hands.  Makes for great
conversation too.  It is really not too bad a hobby expense wise.  A season
pass at the golf course is expensive, racing is expensive, drinkin' and
runnin' around is expensive.  I've done it all and figure I'm saving money by
restoring the old truck.  No payments and a lot of fun.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL