[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Long Horn

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Long Horn
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:03:44 -0400
Perry:

I will take the old horn, if you want to send it.  Get price on UPS to
Lakeland, Fl. 33809 and send me your address and I will send you a check.

John T.

On Mon, 28 May 2001 00:31:52 -0500 "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
writes:
Have one of those old long snout horns that bolted to intake maybe. This
one was in my 50 COE under hood. Don't know if it works. Would give to
anyone that pays UPS shipping if they want to rebuild. The case is
riveted, not sure if you can open it and rebuild or not.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
50 Chevy COE (project)
55 GMC COE (project)