[oletrucks] POR-15

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] POR-15
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:10:15 -0400
Does anyone know if POR-15 is available at any local auto parts stores etc.?
I called my local speed shop and he never heard of it.  I would like to pick
up a quart today so I can weld in my "new" outer cowl piece. There is some
surface rust that I would like to cover up before I close in the area. I
just bought the 2 cowl panels from Chevy Duty (cheapest I found $89 each).
They are the panels that go all the way up to the factory seem.  Very nice
quality.

Thanks in ADvance!!

Dan Jacobsen - PA

'49 3100 327/Powerglide (hers)