RE: [oletrucks] New to Oletrucks

To: "'mike sanders'" <mikeroniandcheese@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New to Oletrucks
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:16:11 -0500
The comment from your web page "My half working
instrument panel doesn't appear to be the right year."
is an understatement.  Either someone removed your
Chevy dash and replaced it with a dash from a GMC
(takes a lot of cutting and welding) or the whole
cab is a GMC.  See if there is still a VIN tag on
the driver's side door jamb.