RE: [oletrucks] King Pin Bushing Reamer .923

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] King Pin Bushing Reamer .923
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:11:19 -0700
----- Original Message -----

From: Ross Piercey

To: oletrucks

Sent: 5/30/01 12:35:04 PM

Subject: [oletrucks] King Pin Bushing
Reamer .923

I'm at the point of replacing the king pins on my 51 and ran into a

problem with the bushings. The shop manual calls for them to be
reamed

out to .923 with a J-3057 reamer after installation. I've called all
the

tool supply shop around town and searched the net for a reamer with
no

luck. The closest I can find is .9219 or 59/64". can someone give me

lead as to where I could buy one or maybe someone on the list has one

for sale.

J-3057 King Pin Bushing Reamer .923" or equivalent

--

Ross Piercey

51 Chevy 3/4, 5W, LB

Fort McMurray, Alberta

  Call the tool places back, ask for an adjustable/indexable
reamer.  Most likely it'll be a hand reamer, but should work fine.

--- Mike

--- passnb4u@earthlink.net