[oletrucks] fenders sizes?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fenders sizes?
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 00:07:24 -0600
question for the experts? I need some help on what fenders sizes where
available for these trucks
Front 41 1/2 small
          41 3/4 small
          41 1.0 ?med? Pretty shure there are three sizes but not shure
where the break is
          41 1.5 ?med?
          41  2.0 large    and I'm assuming the 46 are same as 41's
rear   41 1/2 small
          41  3/4 ?? seems that 3/4 has larger fenders than the 1/2 or is
this an anomily (wrong fenders?)
          41  1.0 ??
47-53
front   1/2 small
           3/4 small
           1.0 ?
           1.5 ?
           2.0 large
Rear  all the same? I have a guy looking for 41 1 ton front fenders and not
shure what size it is but every time I think I have this figured out I get
thrown a curve ball? the 1  tons are the area I have the most trouble with
it seems.
  Thanks in ADvance Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock