[oletrucks] Parts for sale Pacer front suspension, 49 GMC Panel front sh

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale Pacer front suspension, 49 GMC Panel front sheet
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:35:31 -0700
I have a complete 1976 AMC Pacer front suspension for sale.  It includes the
mounting kit, new bushings, new calipers and new rotors.  This is a bolt-in
independent front suspension for Advance Design trucks.  I am asking $500,
which is what I paid for it.  It is in excellent condition.

I would really appreciate anyone's input on the value of these items.

I have parted-out a '49 GMC Panel and have all the front sheet metal in
decent condition.  This includes the hood.  The chrome grill is pretty
straight.  I need to check the condition of the chrome.

Also, stock panel or suburban gas tank with all the mounting hardware,
excellent condition.

Also, original spare tire carrier for a panel or suburban.  Has been bead
blasted.

Also, GMC heater and small extra heater for the driver side.

Also, all four doors from the panel.  All have some rust in the bottoms.

Also, 235 stock intake and exhaust manifolds.

I have many parts from this truck and will add to the list.

I don't have a web site but can send photos to those interested.

Thanks,

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside