Re: [oletrucks] AD headlamp rim seal

To: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD headlamp rim seal
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:28:54 -0700
Mark,

Place the seal into the headlight rim and then take the small closed end of
the holding clips and place it up and over the seal to hold it into
place......"The small bend cradles the seal.  The you take the open end legs
and tuck them under the rim ledge on the opposite side.  The retainers just
apply some pressure to keep the seal in place.

One seal retainer clip has the different bend on the closed end that is
placed at the opposite end of the hold down screw and when the rim is
installed, this bend fits into the notch on the headlight bucket rim "First"
and then the rim is lowered to attach the set screw.

Joe