Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:52:38 -0700
That compressor will be working most of the time if you try to use it for
sandblasting.  It will probably do fine for HVLP painting if you have a good
spray gun.

I have a Quincy two-stage with an 80 gallon tank and it still runs more than
I would like while sand or bead blasting.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside
Arcata, California