Re: [oletrucks] speaking of sandblasting

To: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] speaking of sandblasting
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:38:21 -0400
Tom,

I have a TIP pressure blaster, model 70-S, that is powered by a Campbell
Hausfeld 6 hp, 60 gallon, single stage air compressor and I use fine grit
slag product called Black Beauty on the frames and fine white sand on the
sheet metal and other pars and have had no problems.  I use to use ceramic
nozzles but switched to a carbide nozzle over a year ago and have not had
to change it out since.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net