Re: [oletrucks] Chevy 305 engine x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Mark Mintmier" <tenisguy@gte.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy 305 engine x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:36:23 -0700
Mark,

If you write down the engine numbers on the front passenger side of the
engine right below the head and the number or the rear drivers side of the
block just before the transmission, you can go to www.mortec.com/ and look
up the information.

The 305 is still a good engine for the AD.

I don't think they were producing the 700R4 in 1983.

Joe