RE: [oletrucks] parts shipping costs - now 46 Questions?

To: "'William Schickling'" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] parts shipping costs - now 46 Questions?
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:34:36 -0400
Bill,
do you have any more of those 41/46 rear fenders?  I am looking for the
bottom 1/2 for the driver side.

Also, I am looking for information on the support bracket(s).  I was told
that for the 45 and 46 the bracket is connected in the lower back and for
the 41/42 it was connected to the top center.  Do you know if this is
correct?  I have only one lower support however I can not tell how it was to
be connected to the fender.  Do you know how this is connected?  The one I
have is just hanging free, since my fender are bolted to the huge rear
bumper.  One last question, the existing support bracket has 2 bolts that
hold it to the inside of the wheel well.  The top higher bolt head is
exposed on the inside of the bed - drilled right through the bed corner
strip.  Do you know if this is correct mounting position?

Thanks,
NHJim