Re: [oletrucks] In need of aftermarket gauges for 50 3100

To: RobXR250@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In need of aftermarket gauges for 50 3100
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 12:06:55 -0700
I went with the Dakota Digital, It has all the features you want,
easy to install. The downside is it was expensive (4-500) and I
think the analog gauges look better. BTW, I'm talking 552nd.

Dakota Digital
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
(605) 332-6513
www.dakotadigital.com

--
Ben Bennett
 Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of