[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Need used seats 37 and 46

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Need used seats 37 and 46
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:12:15 -0400
I know of one for the 40-46 in a yard that I should be at in the next few
days.  They had 2 and I got the best one (lower part only) but the other is
not that bad. I am only using the bottom and it was a full set (top and
bottom).  Are you looking for just the springs or do you want more than the
seats?

I am using what I got to replacement the bench that came in my 46.  It is a
split seat that is pushed together about 40 percent on driver side and 60
percent on passenger.  It seem thicker that the original.  But it is the
same width.  Do you want me to take a photo of it and e-mail it to you or
put it out on my web site? (like the fender mounting screws)

Are you going to Manchester VT this Saturday?

I did appreciate you comments about the compressor and understand where you
are coming from.  I think I am going with the smaller one - this one both my
wife and I can live with.  I know for blasting it will cause me to wait
however due to my nature this could be a good thing.  Much better that
blasting ahead and then fixing the job because I did not think through the
best way to get the job done.  Going slow is not one of my better
attributes.

Let me know what you want to do.

NHJim