Re: [oletrucks] Under Dash Light for my 50

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Under Dash Light for my 50
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:27:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/01 5:31:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, MKlepp4335@cs.com
writes:

<< oletrucks@autox.team.net >>
hey, are you folks remembering that a light goes into the "original" ignition
housing (at least my 53 GMC and others) ,and lights up the gap or space
between the ignition and its housing so make it easier to see the ignition or
keyhole in the dark.in mine light seems to come right out the key hole as
well...........if you have an aftermarket ignition you wouldn't have this
housing.....maybe that's were your extra light goes ??...Steve