Re: [oletrucks] Interesting and strange trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting and strange trucks
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:20:06 -0400
When folks run across something like this, and want to post it for the
group to see. Just save the image on your local drive--send me the photo at
email
address wayne@chevytrucks.org, i'll post it up on my site and provide a
link for all to see.
Here's the link to the vehicle mentioned...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/56gmcrescuevan.jpg

Speaking of strange...ever seen a sleeper cab task force truck...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/tfsleep.jpg

 Miq has every right to not allow these type of post and as he stated go to
the archives and do a search on ebay and you'll see all the nitty gritty.
 There are other ways besides going against the list rules to get stuff
like this viewable for all to see.  Just send them to me, i make sure
everyone gets a link to see them.
  Probably enough said on the ebay subject-no need to argue again his
polices as they are tried and true.    -wayne

At 09:25 AM 6/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Rroslowski@aol.com says:
>>
>> Hey list...
>>
>> Has anyone ever seen anything like this 1956 GMC Rescue Van listed on
e**y?
>> The seller claims it's rare, only one of two ever built.  Very
interesting,
>> if not a little bit ugly (and I like GMC's!).  Look at the picture of the
>> rear -- aren't those '55-'58 Cameo/Suburban taillights?  Go to the
following
>> to see it for yourself....
>
>This particular truck is rare enough that I should probably forego any
>message, but there have been a series of these posts recently, and I wanted
>to remind all that the standing rule on oletrucks is no ebay postings
>unless you are the seller.
>
>The reasons are many, and I think they are good and well discussed on this
>list.  Check the archives on escribe if you are truely interested in the
>nitty gritty.
>
>http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/index.html
>

>--
>__