[oletrucks] napco/coleman/powerwagon interchange

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] napco/coleman/powerwagon interchange
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:51:13 EDT
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if old dodge power wagons or coleman conversion trucks shared
any parts with napcos? I had a great uncle that passed away awhile back. on
his property he has a couple trashed dodge power wagon tow trucks and a 2 ton
or so mid fifties dodge coleman 4x4 conversion truck and an extra chassis for
the same. I can't get any of them out of there complete because of how stuck
they are, but I figure I could get down there and get transfer cases, PTO's,
and a few winches if they're worth the hassle of taking. thanks

Dustin