Re: [oletrucks] Just got a 49 Suburban

To: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Just got a 49 Suburban
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:21:13 -0700
Hi Bob,

You have one of the greatest trucks ever made.

I have parted out a '49 GMC Panel.  I have the fenders for sale which are
pretty straight.  I also have other items on my web site:

https://www.humboldt1.com/~slb1/new_page_2.htm

Look down towards the bottom of the page under "Parts for Sale."  Click on
the thumbnails to see full size photos.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside