[oletrucks] Steering Column Removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Steering Column Removal
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:28:35 -0400
Quick question:  What is the best way to completely remove the steering column
from my 54-3100?  I am having all kinds of trouble.  I think I am missing
something really simple.  I am removing the column so that I can go ahead and
remove the cab from the frame.  I have taken the mounting flange loose from the
steering box, but the column won't come loose from the box itself.  I am sure it
is right there staring at me!  I'm just glad it's not a snake!  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
1954-3100 5-window "FATBOY"