[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1343

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1343
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:09:10 -0700
Hi David,

Is this a part that connects right to the master cylinder, and would
have come with my new one?  Some where in my shop I saved my old master
cylinder, but I don't remember taking parts off it so I might have one.
Also, do you know if '57 and '58 had the same cylinder; I guess that
would matter.  My truck is a '58 half ton.
Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside

David wrote:  Is there anybody out there who has a spare brass connector
block that
attaches to the rear end of the stock master cylinder on a 57 3100. The
one I
have is cracked.