RE: [oletrucks] E- Brakes

To: "'Ric McAnulty'" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] E- Brakes
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:08:48 -0400
Take a look at my web page.  I have since purchased a Master Parts Catalog
covering 1929-1950.  It has the best photo I have ever seen, I hope to scan
it and add it to this page (soon).

This is looking at a 41-46 but I think it is about the same.
http://www.ccsol.com/truck/eBrakeOverview.htm

VERY SLOW LOADING LOTS OF PHOTOS/Diagrams.

NHJim