Re: [oletrucks] chevy motor help!!

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chevy motor help!!
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:17:38 -0600 (MDT)
Woops! I just thought of something. I have read in several places that the
pre-Gen5 heads can be used on the Gen5/6 motors. I guess taht would mean
they (the old and new) cylinder heads use the same bolt configuration. I
would also assume this also means they have the same tightening sequence.
Does this make sense to you guys?