[oletrucks] Selling Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling Truck
From: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:14:27 -0500
Well am am having to sell my truck.  I have a 1949 Chevy 3100
that has a running 283 w/power glide transmission.  Have done alot
of work on the inside (bucket seats, shoulder seat belts), truck has
been sandblasted and is in a coat of primer waiting to have body
work done.  Also have a 1953 3100 that body wise is very straight.

Am willing to sell them together or apart.

If you have any question email me @ tivis@okstate.edu

Thanks,

Josh