[oletrucks] Powder coating kit.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Powder coating kit.
From: antonio <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:28:32 -0700
I have been considering one of those home powder
coating kits. I got my Harbor Freight Tools mailer and
they have a kit on sale for $69.99 (item 42802). The
regular price for this kit is $99.99.
I went to www.columbiacoatings.com and they have 3 kits
that look suspisciosly similar to the Harbor Freight
kit. They claim is better than the Eastwork kit. I have
a small toaster oven I can use for small parts, I would
like to get the curing system from Eastwood, but still
too pricey. I went to a local paint shop and they have
a similar curing lamp for $250.00.
So, what to guys think  about this kit from Harbor F.?

Thanks,

Antonio,