[oletrucks] Seat padding material.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat padding material.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:46:59 -0700
I just finished re-covering the seats for my truck. Ordered the
re-upholstering kit from LMC and when I got the kit, the cotton padding
material that the seats originally had was not included, so I found a
wholesaler in Oregon that had the Cotton material along with the burlap and
the upholstery clips that the seats had from the factory.
Normally when you order a kit from any of the vendors, they send you hog
rings and pliers, I did not feel like using those hog rings. Anyway to make
a history short, I got extra material both the upholstery clips and the
cotton padding. If you are planning on recovering your seats and would like
to get some of these material please let me know, I will sell it at cost
plus shipping.
Here is what I have:

1. Original upholstery clips to bind material to seat frame, not the ugly
hog rings vendors provide, will need about 60 for both seat and backrest. I
got a box of 500.

2. Original cotton padding material. I got a roll of at least 10 yards. Only
need max 3 yards for both.

3. I also got a 10 yard roll of burlap, only needed 3 yards.

Please let me know if interested.

Antonio,
'53 3100

BTW: The reupholstered seats look great.