[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] BillyBob Update: bumpers

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] BillyBob Update: bumpers
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:51:50 -0400
Larry:

Know how you feel,  was going to paint today, but it is a little wet here
in Lakeland.  Done a little Powder Coating and that is about it.  May get
out and sandblast a little, later on.  Have picked up a little business
on the Coating.

John T.
On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:32:23 -0400 "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
writes:
> Not getting much work done today due to monsoon interuptions so, I've
> added
> a short BillyBob Work-in-Progress Update to the BillyBob website
> called "To
> Chrome or not to Chrome: Bumpers". It starts here:
>
> http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2001/wip11a.htm
>
> Larry Kephart
> 1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
> 1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)