RE: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>, <wac8019@erinet.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:10:14 -0400
I friend of mine works in the sign business and I think there is a product
that may be what ya'll need.  I have seen some material in his shop that he
makes real estate yard signs out of for different realtors.  It looks like
corrugated cardboard but is made of plastic. It is as thick as cardboard and
I would think it comes in 4 X 8 sheets.  I would think it would last longer
than cardboard and just as easy to work with.  I am not to the point that I
would need it yet, but I will be glad to ask the name and price of the
material, and where to get it, and pass it on to ya'll, if anyone is
interested.
        Tom
        55 2nd  3100 TF

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons