[oletrucks] 350 Turbo

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 Turbo
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:34:05 -0400
How difficult is it to change the seal that goes around the stud that the
shifter linkage bolts to? I have pretty good access to the seal, however not
excellent access, but I can get the pan off rather easily. How do I change
this seal? Can I change it from the outside or do I have to go in it?  If I
do have to go in, how do I change the seal?
                Help would be appreciated,
                        Tom Cooper
                                55 2nd TF

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons