Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Rust converter

To: "john j tonyes" <flfox1@juno.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Rust converter
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 12:03:14 -0400
$27 a quart?? and you say Por15 is too expensive?? Por15 is the best
stuff you will ever find for rust preventative, I know I have done my whole
frame with it and holds like nails! They have a website  por15.com  give them
a try as
I am sure the shipping isn't that bad. also your local automotive paint
supplier can
most likley get it for you. If you want a finish that you wont have to worry
about
rusting again, and that is what you want on your frame, Por15 is the one to
use.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1954 Dodge M37