RE: [oletrucks] harmonic balancer

To: "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] harmonic balancer
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:04:39 -0700
I believe that Buffalo Enterprises sells a modified 292 harmonic balancer
that will work. I got one from him that I am using on my 261. It is twice as
wide as the old one and has two groves, which worked great for my power
steering etc. He does a beautiful machining job and if I remember it was
quite a bit less than what Clifford wants. My engine is balanced and the
machine shop that did the balancing said the harmonic balancer was easily
balanced.

Ralph M. Linnell

ChevySix@home.com
http://members.home.net/chevysix/